GUIDE: Critical Capabilities for Attack Surface Management
When evaluating solutions to help you manage your attack surface and reduce attack vectors into your infrastructure, there are capabilities which are necessary to help keep your security teams focused on the most critical issues.
This guide evaluates different ASM solutions and examines these five must-have capabilities:
- Accurate identification and inventory of every internet-connected asset in your organization
- Continuous visibility into asset changes
- Context of assets to help identify business owner, function and purpose
- Prescriptive risk remediation guidance
- A historical view of the risk status by asset and business unit, as well as overall to the business